The vision of Aitken College is to develop and support a learning community of students, staff and their families in a faith partnership with the Uniting Church in Australia.
Building on a foundation of Christian values, the mission of Aitken College is to enable students to become informed and compassionate members of the wider global community
AimsAitken College will aim to:
- Make the Christian faith relevant through an understanding of its major teachings and by encouraging a personal faith journey.
- Inspire and challenge students to realise their academic, social and emotional potential to equip them for the 21st century.
- Promote and develop creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, perseverance and self-improvement.
- Encourage individuals and the community to be respectful, take responsibility and to act accordingly
- Instil in students a sense of service.
- To cultivate an adaptive, innovative and continuously improving school.
Our College Philosophy is published on the College website, annual report, constitution, handbook, strategic plan and in various locations around the College property.